Alison Brie’s Red Carpet Glam – SAG Awards 2018
With her beauty look brought to you by Elizabeth Arden, Alison Brie dazzled the SAG Awards red carpet last night with a stunning fresh face paired with a gorgeous bold red gown.
“To compliment Alison’s beautiful red dress, I gave her a soft, polished look that highlighted her best features.”- Quinn Murphy
- Gently patted Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum on the face, and moisturized and softened lips with a few swipes of Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF 15.
- For a naturally flawless complexion and to control oil from day-to-night, I applied Flawless Start Instant Perfecting Primer and Flawless Finish Everyday Perfection Bouncy Makeup.
- Next up, I used Stroke of Perfection Concealer under the eye starting from the inner corner and blending out.
- I set Alison’s complexion with High Performance Blurring Loose Powder to prevent shine.
- Finally I used FourEver Bronze Bronzing Powder along her hairline, jawline, beneath cheekbones, and along the sides of the nose to frame her face. Then I dusted the highlighter on top of the cheekbones, chin and bridge of the nose.
- I applied Eye Shadow Trio in ‘Not So Nude.’ I used the bronze shade on the lid and then blended out and upwards to create depth.
- I boldly lined Alison’s upper lashline with High Drama Eyeliner in ‘Espresso’ and then smudged it out, to create an effortlessly sultry look.
- I applied two generous coats of Standing Ovation Mascara in ‘Intense Black’ to her top
and bottom lashes, and defined and deepened her brows with Beautiful Color Natural Eye Brow Pencil in ‘Brownette.’
- For the perfect pop of color, I applied Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in ‘Scarlet.’
Photo by: Jeff Kravitz