Get the Look! – Reese Witherspoon SAG Awards 2018
Reese Witherspoon walked the red carpet last night in a stunning Zac Posen emerald green gown and paired her look with a natural glowy makeup glam thanks to Elizabeth Arden. Here’s the rundown:
- To hydrate and even her skin texture was the PREVAGE Anti- Aging Daily Serum
- Further protecting her skin was the Ceramide Lift & Firm Day Cream Board Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- Applied primarily around the occipital bone to giver her a flawless base was Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream.
- PREVAGE Anti-Aging Foundation Board Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30.
- Gently dabbed with a wet sponge around the eyes to brighten and highlight was the Ceramide Lift & Firm Concealer.
- To accentuate her cheek bones and frame her face was the Beautiful Colour Radiance Blush in ‘Tearose’ paired with the Ceramide Cream Blush in ‘Honey’ and topped with Cool Glow Cheek Tint in ‘Nectar’
- Eye Shadow Trio in “Bronzed To Be’ applied all over the lid with blending and crease brushes
- Her eyes were lined with the High Drama Eyeliner in the shade ‘Espresso’ and blended into the upper and lower lashline
- To complete her bronzed eye was two coats of the Standing Ovation Mascara in the shade ‘Intense Black’.
- Lined with Beautiful Color Precision Glide Lip Liner in the shade ‘Papaya’.
- Blended together and applied all over the lip was a mixture of Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in ‘Honeysuckle’ and Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in the shade ‘Desert Rose’.
And just like that she was red carpet ready!
Photo by: Steve Granitz